For those that require unescorted access to the airfield, they must follow the requirements set forth in the Transportation Security Administration approved Airport Security Program:
Un-escorted Air Operations Area (AOA) Access Requirements:
· Unescorted AOA Access Application (available for download below)
· Security Threat Assessment
· Provide identification in accordance with the attached list of acceptable documents.
· Complete Unescorted AOA Access Application and turn in to Airport Operations
· Airport Operations runs a Security Threat Assessment (2-3 working days to
· Once the STA results are in, Airport Operations will contact the applicant in
order to complete the badging process.
Unescorted Air Operations Area (AOA) Access Application:
AOA App 2017 PDF.pdf
List of Acceptable Documents:
List of Acceptable Documents.pdf
For those applicants that require driving access to the airfield, they are required to watch the drivers training video available here and pass the online test. A passing score of at least 80% is required.
Drivers training video:
Drivers training test:
For those applicants that require access to the employee parking lot, they are required to complete the following parking pass application and provide identification in accordance with the attached list of acceptable documents.
Parking Pass Application.pdfList of Acceptable Documents.pdf
If you need any assistance or have questions, please contact Airport Operations at 928-941-2396.